I want to be a photographer, because i want to capture all moments of life.

FELICIA TAN EN EN!
26.03.1994. Seventeen; 17. Yellow.
Singing and dancing. Nan Chiau High School'07.
Chinese Dance and Student Council. Temasek Poly'11.
Early Childhood Studies.


Just pause for a few seconds for a look up at the sky.

Felicia Tan

Create Your Badge

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

*Click on the ♥
♥ COUNCIL
♥ Bryan
♥ ChunFeng
♥ Denzel
♥ Desmond
♥ Emma
♥ Jasmine
♥ Jaycelyn
♥ Jean
♥ Jennifer
♥ Jeslin
♥ JiaWen
♥ JingWei
♥ Joyce
♥ Le'schane
♥ LiXuan
♥ LiYun
♥ Priscillia
♥ QiMin
♥ Rose
♥ Sandy
♥ ShuWei
♥ SiYi
♥ Tiffany
♥ Tiffany
♥ Travis
♥ Vanessa
♥ WanLing
♥ Wayne
♥ WeiKiat
♥ Wendy
♥ Xena
♥ YeeHang
♥ YeeTeng
♥ YokeLing
♥ YuRong

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


'THE RIVER OF LOVE.'

Long time no seeeeeee!
Sunday, June 20, 2010 || 10:29 PM

Hey hey you you!
Okay, i'm mad as usual.
Hahahaha.
Bought a lot of things these few days and shall not talk about that.
But didn't go out a lot D:
Nevertheless, am BROKE to the max.
T.T
Went to Science Centre with Vanessa and Lixuan today.
Was supposed to meet them at 10am at MRT.
HOWEVER, i overslept.
As usual, they appeared at my doorstep after waiting for one hour.
Opps.
Yes i am guilty :X
Sorry BABES!
Then went to Science Centre and we behaved like we have never been there before.
:/
Hahaha.
After that we went to Dessert bowl and then parted.
Hahaha.
Happy happy day!
I love my Darlings! <3>



Gorgeous!
Now, it has became my daily routine!
It's not a chore but a blessing to do it :D
I'm enjoying myself every minute.
(:




Sure, of course we can be friends.
However, i prefer you not raking up the past over and over again.
Cause it doesn't matter anymore.
What's important is the present and the future.
Hahahah.
Makes me think of oral!
:X
Opps.
Wrong mood.
:X



I love you.
You love me.
We are happy family, with a big hug and a kiss from me to you.
Won't you say you love me too!
:D



Hey!
Once again!
I'm mad.
Hahahahah!
:D







莫非可终生美丽 才值得勾勾手指发誓


Labels: