I want to be a photographer, because i want to capture all moments of life.

FELICIA TAN EN EN!
26.03.1994. Seventeen; 17. Yellow.
Singing and dancing. Nan Chiau High School'07.
Chinese Dance and Student Council. Temasek Poly'11.
Early Childhood Studies.


Just pause for a few seconds for a look up at the sky.

Felicia Tan

Create Your Badge

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

*Click on the ♥
♥ COUNCIL
♥ Bryan
♥ ChunFeng
♥ Denzel
♥ Desmond
♥ Emma
♥ Jasmine
♥ Jaycelyn
♥ Jean
♥ Jennifer
♥ Jeslin
♥ JiaWen
♥ JingWei
♥ Joyce
♥ Le'schane
♥ LiXuan
♥ LiYun
♥ Priscillia
♥ QiMin
♥ Rose
♥ Sandy
♥ ShuWei
♥ SiYi
♥ Tiffany
♥ Tiffany
♥ Travis
♥ Vanessa
♥ WanLing
♥ Wayne
♥ WeiKiat
♥ Wendy
♥ Xena
♥ YeeHang
♥ YeeTeng
♥ YokeLing
♥ YuRong

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


'THE RIVER OF LOVE.'

I wonder..
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 || 6:36 PM

FLU ~
Rah, the weather these days is weird.
Like real weird.
Like Monday very hot and humid.
Tuesday very windy and rainy T.T



Prelim 3 is nearing!
Really nearing!
It starts at 27.08.10 with our beloved English Paper One and Two (:
Omg, this also tells me that O'level is nearing!
Like about 2 months away.
So glad that i've finally learnt how to solve Moles questions.
I'm serious.
Due to our super weak sec 3 foundation, we spent 7hours from 10am-5pm in school for this Moles calculation!
At least i've learnt and we only spent 7 hours for a chapter which requires 8 weeks.
So, is this a good thing or a bad thing?



It will start tomorrow.
Be prepared.
Tissues in pocket.
Just in case! :X



#I agree so much with that sentence of yours that it keeps popping up in my mind.
#I'm not a stalker.
#Teach me how to say NO.




Even though i thought i am good and kind enough to accept it, i realised i can't.

Labels: