I want to be a photographer, because i want to capture all moments of life.

FELICIA TAN EN EN!
26.03.1994. Seventeen; 17. Yellow.
Singing and dancing. Nan Chiau High School'07.
Chinese Dance and Student Council. Temasek Poly'11.
Early Childhood Studies.


Just pause for a few seconds for a look up at the sky.

Felicia Tan

Create Your Badge

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

*Click on the ♥
♥ COUNCIL
♥ Bryan
♥ ChunFeng
♥ Denzel
♥ Desmond
♥ Emma
♥ Jasmine
♥ Jaycelyn
♥ Jean
♥ Jennifer
♥ Jeslin
♥ JiaWen
♥ JingWei
♥ Joyce
♥ Le'schane
♥ LiXuan
♥ LiYun
♥ Priscillia
♥ QiMin
♥ Rose
♥ Sandy
♥ ShuWei
♥ SiYi
♥ Tiffany
♥ Tiffany
♥ Travis
♥ Vanessa
♥ WanLing
♥ Wayne
♥ WeiKiat
♥ Wendy
♥ Xena
♥ YeeHang
♥ YeeTeng
♥ YokeLing
♥ YuRong

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


'THE RIVER OF LOVE.'

Nothing much!
Thursday, August 5, 2010 || 8:00 PM

Nothing much happened these days but had been really HIGH!
Hahahha.
Mad high!
Because of who?
Her!
I bet i'll go crazy tomorrow hahaha!
We all love her! :D
Few days ago was Sandy's birthday! (:
She's a great friend of mine!
My 'stalker' partner and KFC partner!
Photos, enjoy! (:







Sandy! (:


The gift we all got for her.


That girl behind is Lixuan! (:


Group photo!


Those who went for the dinner at Pasta Mania!


Lixuan darling!


Amanda. Me. Lixuan.


Sandy insisted we must take photo with the menu! (:



4F's who went!


Sandy. Jasmine. Me. Alicia.


Jasmine!


For entertainment sake. Hahah.


I love THEM! (:

Chinese Dance'09 !


Exco'10 !

OBS! I'll never forget!
SYF's dance.


Public performance!


Chinese dancers sec 4'10 !


Chinese New Year's dance.


Public performance!

For my Chinese Dancers:
I really miss the times when we were together.
Like, the 'pi gu' part and the ji he part.
And i seriously miss the part when we all will secretly put some light pink lipstick, hoping Vanessa or Laoshi won't see. :X
Or, when we were forced to put the super red standard lipstick, we always try to lick it off somehow, making it more pale.
But no matter what, i hope you all will continue to JIA YOU in the upcoming performances and we the seniors will cheer for you all!
I love you! (:




Revolve around one thing.





I can't wait for tomorrow!

Labels: