I want to be a photographer, because i want to capture all moments of life.

FELICIA TAN EN EN!
26.03.1994. Seventeen; 17. Yellow.
Singing and dancing. Nan Chiau High School'07.
Chinese Dance and Student Council. Temasek Poly'11.
Early Childhood Studies.


Just pause for a few seconds for a look up at the sky.

Felicia Tan

Create Your Badge

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

*Click on the ♥
♥ COUNCIL
♥ Bryan
♥ ChunFeng
♥ Denzel
♥ Desmond
♥ Emma
♥ Jasmine
♥ Jaycelyn
♥ Jean
♥ Jennifer
♥ Jeslin
♥ JiaWen
♥ JingWei
♥ Joyce
♥ Le'schane
♥ LiXuan
♥ LiYun
♥ Priscillia
♥ QiMin
♥ Rose
♥ Sandy
♥ ShuWei
♥ SiYi
♥ Tiffany
♥ Tiffany
♥ Travis
♥ Vanessa
♥ WanLing
♥ Wayne
♥ WeiKiat
♥ Wendy
♥ Xena
♥ YeeHang
♥ YeeTeng
♥ YokeLing
♥ YuRong

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


'THE RIVER OF LOVE.'

Prom night's over!
Saturday, November 20, 2010 || 9:20 PM

Heheh!
Finally!
The event that made sooooooooo many of us soooooooooo stressed up is over!
Hahaha (:
So now i'm going to post some pictures huh.
Because a picture paints a thousand words.
And i have like 26 thousands of words to paint!
Heheh.
I only put some pictures! (:


Vanessa. Me. Lixuan

Lalala.


Hohoho.



Hehehe.




Hahaha.



Huhuhu.


Vanessa and I!
-This is the girl who never fails to have to same thoughts as me.


















Lixuan and I!
-This is the girl who accompanied me throughout these 4 years.


Jerome and I!
-This is the guy who is always my audience whenever i needed one.


Priscillia and I!
-This is the girl who never fails to make me laugh in class.


Jennifer and I!
-This is the girl who was with me throughout my life-changing experience (OBS).

Jeremy and I!
-This is the guy who allows me to always be his listening ear.


Bryan and I!
-This is the guy who is super shy.


Alphonsus and I!
-This is the guy who always tries to protect the ex-excos.


Ivy and I!
-This is the girl i went A.maths tuition with.


Jia Hui and I!
-This is the girl whom i heard has got a nice singing voice.


Mr Neo and I!
-This is the fabulous teacher who consistently show care and concern towards me.


Ms Pey and I!
-This is the fantastic teacher who seen me gone through thick and thin throughout the four years.


They are the girls whom i love.





Oh ya.

Before i end this, i want to thank this awesome girlfriend of mine.



SANDY WONG SHUAN EE!
Thanks a lot for planning like the whole class chalet.
In like such a short time and you've got everything organised.
You're awesome!
And come to think of it, many of the class bonding stuffs were mainly your idea.
You've contributed a lot to the strong unity of 4F.
I believe all 4Flawless will agree with this.
Thanks!
I love you! (:





Soon, soooooooon.
I'm waiting (:




Before i fall.

Labels: