I want to be a photographer, because i want to capture all moments of life.

FELICIA TAN EN EN!
26.03.1994. Seventeen; 17. Yellow.
Singing and dancing. Nan Chiau High School'07.
Chinese Dance and Student Council. Temasek Poly'11.
Early Childhood Studies.


Just pause for a few seconds for a look up at the sky.

Felicia Tan

Create Your Badge

I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

*Click on the ♥
♥ COUNCIL
♥ Bryan
♥ ChunFeng
♥ Denzel
♥ Desmond
♥ Emma
♥ Jasmine
♥ Jaycelyn
♥ Jean
♥ Jennifer
♥ Jeslin
♥ JiaWen
♥ JingWei
♥ Joyce
♥ Le'schane
♥ LiXuan
♥ LiYun
♥ Priscillia
♥ QiMin
♥ Rose
♥ Sandy
♥ ShuWei
♥ SiYi
♥ Tiffany
♥ Tiffany
♥ Travis
♥ Vanessa
♥ WanLing
♥ Wayne
♥ WeiKiat
♥ Wendy
♥ Xena
♥ YeeHang
♥ YeeTeng
♥ YokeLing
♥ YuRong

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


'THE RIVER OF LOVE.'

accept it. love it.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011 || 10:31 PM









Hmmm.
It's official.
It's confirmed.
It's fated.
It's destined.
It's my life.
My JAE Appeal failed.
So i'm going in the course Early Childhood Studies in Temasek Poly.
HAHAHA.
Ya, stop laughing.
My life.
It's okay.
I'll accept it, and love it.



-I seem to be the only one left behind.
-What did you tell me before school starts?
-I can predict how it would be liked already.
-I still seem to not able to get over it.
-Will it remain like this forever?
-Even she is sick of it.
-I want a dog. Still want.



Oh, anyway, i still cannot get over the fact that my appeal failed.
No no no.
I have already accepted the fact of it.
Just that my heart or brain still feels a bit weird.
Still.. shaken by the fact?
Ah.
Don't know how to explain la.
Hahahahahahhahahahaha.
So, i might go crazy sometimes.
If you know what kind of person i am, you should know when i'm crazy.
Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahahaa.
Ya, like now.
Hahahahahahahhahaha.
MAD.
Yes, i'm mad.
Yes i am.
Hahahhahahahhahahahahhaha.
Lalalalallalalallalalalalallalalala.
Kill me. T.T




我想欲唱歌乎你听
虽然我不知你这袸的感觉
但是我会一直唱到无声




It's drastic.

Labels: